Monday, November 16, 2009

A Review To Flight Simulator X

Flight Simulator X or FSX is not the kind of game you can play everyday, like FIFA or PES. It needs a relaxing environment for who wants to play it and success through out the game. The first thing you should know as you're playing is that you are not going to win anything or get anywhere very soon. You should know the basics before you do or even touch anything. I personally, used to start from free flights. I had some major crashes and boring flyings just to nowhere without knowing what I am doing. My advice is you start with the tutorials in missions or lessons. Then finish the missions suggestively one by one. Finally, enjoy flying on your own in "free flight".


Here are some pictures I took recently:












In Salt Lake City International airport.











In Calgary airport.










On Iranian skies.











Heathrow airport.

No comments:

Post a Comment