Saturday, July 18, 2009

What I've Been Up To...

  • First is that my parents came home after a long time, specially my dad. I haven't seen him for 5 months. It felt great the reunion after this time.
  • My dad bought me a DVD of Bon Jovi, which I craved to have so much. "Lost Highway: The Concert". It really is great. I say that you can call some of the songs better than their album versions. I can't say from this album which one is my favorite song. But I like Seat next to you more. Don't think that others aren't great. It's just different tastes, but I like all of them. The different solos on Any other day is awesome! You should see it to believe it. There are four different solos by different instruments. As Bobby Bandiera plays electric guitar, Lorenza Ponce plays violin solo, meanwhile Richie plays a breathtaking guitar solo.
  • I've been trying to play one my favorite guitar riffs by Slash, Sweet Child O'Mine. It's nothing less than the toughest solos I've tried. It needs so much agility of your fingers, and composure.
  • I've also been reading a book called, To Understanding Buddhism. It had been a long time since I haven't read anything about Buddhism. Although, my appetite to know Buddhism, is somehow subdued.
  • And finally in musics... I found a smooth jazz band (Special EFX), which I heard a song from them on the radio, called Awakening. Now I'm downloading their 2007 album, Sweet Surrender. I feel that it's good.

No comments:

Post a Comment