Sunday, May 17, 2009

CSI Miami Or CSI NY?


One of my favorite crime series is CSI Miami. I like it the way they try to get to the clues all scientifically. My favorite guys there are David Caruso of course as H or Horatio, and Emily Procter as Calleigh Duquesne . There's a very funny video on Youtube in here, when Jim Carrey makes fun of David Caruso.

But which one is better. CSI Miami or CSI New York?

To me it's definately CSI Miami. I feel like it's more sophisticated. Although, I can't judge pretty well because I haven't seen as many CSI NY as I saw CSI Miami.

2 comments:

  1. CSI NY is da bomb! To me, CSI: Miami is way to far fetched most of the time. It's too extravagant for my tastes. I still watch it but it's not as enjoyable as New York. I can relate and connect better with NY. All the characters there are so interesting, i love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Karla for your comment. As I said I can't be a good judge as I have seen a few of CSI NY.

    ReplyDelete