Friday, May 15, 2009

Today


Today is my birthday, May 15th. May is a very nice month to me. Although, I remember the school time when I had tough exams on my birthday, or have to get prepared for the future exams. But it's always been nice to me.

Actually, we celebrated yesterday my mom bought me a shirt, a tie and a can of caviar. I love caviar! It wasn't very large but it costs 60$.

As long as I remember I never liked Fridays' evenings. So boring to me! I feel tired of all these waiting and waiting. I hope I can get the hell out of here. I desperately need a break. Although, I have to wait until May 31st, till I know that I got my visa or not. Some of my friends sent me text messages last night, but as I deleted their phone numbers and I didn't want to call them and say: "Who were you?" So I tried to ignore them.
Anyway, Homer is funny, isn't he?

No comments:

Post a Comment