Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Bon Jovi


It was like year 2000, that a friend of mine, who's now a very successful graphic-website-manager something, gave me a cd of Bon Jovi. It was from their 1984 album till Crush in 2000. I can still remember that those days it was like this "It's my life" fever. The song I mean, that was so popular. Then it was the single "One wild night", I still remember having fight with one of my first girl friends then that which song is better.
Since then I'm always a fan, I downloaded all of their album and even the rare songs, demoes and b-sides. One thing I appreciate most in them is, how they changed their music but their inner soul remains the same.
Bon Jovi is for every mood. You can listen to "These days" while you're down, then go for flashy songs like "Bounce" and then the good old love songs such as "Always" or "I'll be there for you" or this new one from the album "Lost Highway", which is my very favorite, called "Seat next to you".

No comments:

Post a Comment