Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Latest Stuff...


Lately, I haven't been sending anything. I've been busy downloading some good songs, and other stuffs that we do everyday. I listen to John Hiatt, Eddie Money, Henry Mancini, REO Speedwagon, John Denver, Jennifer Rush, Taj Mahal and Chicago. I think the worst thing I ever listened is Chicago. What a stupid band are they! I thought there is something in them, as they sold so many albums. Not for me.

Henry Mancini, needs no compiment, just awesome!

REO Speedwagon, Jennifer Rush and Eddie Money are those who take you to 80's and hey! I like 80's. But I found REO in a totally different level. I found their music more mature.

John Hiatt was a someone who is trying to sing like Bob Seger but he is good. Although, he sounds like Bob Seger, but he is good.

Taj Mahal is great! If you're into Jazz or blues, wow! He is wonderful! I first saw him on Eric Clapton and J.J. Cale album, Road To Escondido. He fullfil my expectations.

And John Denver now. I heard his name sometime from my guitar teacher like 7-8 years ago or more. First, he was like too acoustic to me. No heavy tones. So mellow. I mean it was not what I expected from him. It maybe because I switched right after REO to him. But then I like his stuffs more and more. The great lyrics, wow! Almost shut my mouth and I really like his songs. My favorites are: Annie's Song, and Leaving On A Jet Plane, so far.

If you're having a fancy-showy party, I tell you to play the cd of The Ultimate Henry Mancini. It's so great. If you're having a party with some family and you don't want to get so classical, I say go for Taj Mahal. Don't expect for any Indian accent bro! He's an African-American as Barack Obama.

As I said, for 80's those three are nice. But REO is something else. I've never heard such great music.

These stuffs are the latest things I downloaded. Of course, you might have different ideas, as I have. But here are the things I'm listening to these days. I hope you enjoy them.

No comments:

Post a Comment